Facts and figures
This is arvato!
The following facts and figures provide a brief overview of arvato:
arvato is an international outsourcing service provider. Every day, over 63,000 arvato employees in more than 35 countries are at work helping our customers achieve success in the market. We design and implement solutions for a wide variety of business processes throughout integrated service chains.
Our services include everything from the preparation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media to data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, financial services and professional and individualized IT services. arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
- Business volume: €4.449 billion*
- Operating EBIT: €241 million*
- Employees worldwide: 63,818*
- A leading SCM and CRM service provider
- Serving 150 million consumers in 30 languages
- 200 million calls per year
- Service provider for 200 publishing companies
- Shipping 600,000 books per day
- Innovative financial service provider: 68 million credit checks per year and over €3.2 billion in outstanding debts processed
- More than 100,000 hours of digitization capacity per year
- Replication of more than 600 million CDs and DVDs per year
- More than 80 million documents processed per year
- More than two billion mailings per year
- More than 650 million shipments per year