Growth based on entrepreneurship and integrated services
Trends alter consumer behavior, and thus the relationship between companies and their customers. As a result, service providers like arvato are constantly facing new demands. For more than 175 years, arvato has been designing solutions to new challenges – a process that has contributed to its own continuous development. The basis of arvato’s success has remained the same all these years: outstanding entrepreneurship and integrated services.
The arvato growth strategy uses this as the foundation for the company’s future development. It describes exactly what arvato does and the markets it will focus on in the future.
The four core messages of the arvato growth strategy are:
1. arvato is a business process outsourcing service provider that supplies its customers with tailor-made solutions for customer interaction processes.
2. arvato focuses on consumer-oriented industries such as telecommunications, IT/Internet, energy, the automotive sector, health and the service industries.
3. arvato concentrates its efforts on six key countries, as well as IT and Internet customers in the USA.
4. arvato relies on five strategic priorities to ensure profitable growth.
- Strengthening market presence in the key European countries
- Expanding the e-commerce businesses
- Expanding business in the integrated financial services sector
- Focusing on international IT and Internet customers
- Growth markets, with the focus on China