Worldwide, arvato is assuming responsibility for managing the procurement of books, CDs and DVDs for Reader’s Digest Association, a major American publishing company.
»Reader’s Digest Association is pleased to have forged a relationship with arvato to be an integral partner in our global supply chain. This agreement will complement our strategic procurement vision as we go forward creating efficiency and value to our company.«
Albert L. Perruzza
Senior Vice President Global Operations, Information Technology and
Business Redesign, Reader’s Digest Association
- An international BPO service provider assumes responsibility for managing purchasing and production in 33 countries.
- Responsibility for managing purchasing and production in 33 countries.
- Responsibility for global procurement of books, CDs and DVDs.
- Overall cost reductions.
- New investment opportunities as a result of reduced fixed costs.
- Increased efficiency and added value through strategic product procurement.
- Concentration on the company’s core business.