Green logistics make good sense - ecologically and economically
»Environmental aspects are very important
in the area of mobile telephony.
We are very happy to have arvato
as our long-term partner on this journey.«
Dr. Karsten Menzel
Head of Environment, Health and Safety, E-Plus Group
- Design and implement a powerful, scalable service supply chain that covers all sales channels.
- Ensure conformance with important environmental standards.
- A multichannel logistics site set up specially for E-Plus, run by arvato.
- Environmentally conscious operation due to the use of renewable energy resources, emission-balancing optimization measures and compensation projects for unavoidable emissions.
- The E-Plus Group can concentrate all its resources on its core competences, while arvato handles all logistics tasks, provides transparency across all processes and helps E-Plus achieve strategic targets, such as setting up the business for environmentally friendly operation.
- The E-Plus Group is one of Germany’s largest mobile telephony network operators.
- Around 24 million customers telephone, send texts or surf using the network provided by the Dusseldorf-based company.
- The brands of the E-Plus Group include BASE, simyo and AY YILDIZ.
- For more information on the E-Plus Group, please visit www.eplus-gruppe.de.