100% business process outsourcing
- Handling all regular centralized communications for Thomas Cook AG.
- More than 20 million printed pages each year.
- Filling over three million envelopes.
- Data processing and printing.
- Various types of post-processing.
- Inserting selected supplements into envelopes.
- PC postage or data matrix codes.
- Production of booklets for travel documents.
- Preparation of shipping documents.
- Lower process costs.
- Lower costs for postage and materials.
- Enhanced customer loyalty.
- Thomas Cook AG, headquartered in Oberursel, near Frankfurt, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Thomas Cook Group.
- As an integrated international travel and tourism company, Thomas Cook AG handles every stage of the value chain − flights, hotels, organizers, sales and service agencies − and offers just the right product for customers from all over the world in any market segment.
- With roughly 31,000 employees, Thomas Cook AG serves some 22.3 million customers in 21 markets.