Order fulfillment solutions for America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and China
Arvato has an over 15-year track record in customer-oriented e-Commerce solutions that you can combine according to your exact needs. Our e-Commerce fulfillment service let you select the combination you want: Logistics and transport, integrated financial services, customer service, e-Commerce consulting and large-scale project management.
Our goal is to create a uniform brand experience for your customers, make ordering processes as simple as possible, foster customer loyalty and maximize sales potentials. Innovation and technology are our passions – driving us to provide intelligent solutions that enhance operational excellence and improve customer satisfaction, while lowering the costs for our contractors. In doing so, we can rely on our extensive experience in the development, implementation and management of complex international business processes for customers all over the world.
Thanks to our modular service portfolio, you get to decide which you need and what combination you would likeNiels Weithe, President Consumer Products, arvato SCM Solutions
We are more than just a service provider, we are your partner
Everything - around the world
Instantly available service as an integrated all-inclusive solution or a single module. In Europe, Asia and America.
All questions answered
You can rely on us with our over 15 years of experience in e-Commerce and global SCM network. We go in the right direction with you.
Our E-Fulfillment Services
Warehousing & Distribution
Perfectly co-ordinated logistics processes are essential for customer satisfaction. Our flexible solution can be the answer, whether you are looking for a B2B or B2C service. Our bespoke warehouse solutions help to deliver a fast and reliable service tailored to each client requirements. Technology and automation - including our bag-sorting conveyor systems, help us to streamline processes, increasing speed by maintaining accuracy.
Warehousing and Distribution:
- Inbound Management
- Warehouse Management
- Value Added Services
- Pick, Pack & Ship
- Returns handling and reprocessing (e.g. ironing and repacking)
- Market specific solutions for Fashion, Beauty, Luxury and FMCG
- Leading transport networks and Transport Management
- Integration of omnichannel processes such as Click & Collect or Return-in-store
Meeting global standards and regulations:
- Global trade compliance
- Supply chain security
Over 100 payment methods worldwide - through a single interface
We offer all services along the ‚payment flow‘. From risk checks, invoice production and processing, payments and claim processing.
• Arvato’s own Payment Gateway for quick and simple connection to all popular payment methods worldwide
• Risk management and fraud prevention
• Account and claim management
• Processing of reminders up to passing over to collections services
• Processing of returned direct debits and chargeback requests
• Standardised connection to national and international banks and acquiring partners
arvatos Financial Services meet the highest security requirements and are PCI and SSA16 certified. Within the international networks we also ensure that country-specific taxation and legal requirements are met completely.
Your customers deserve more than the 'standard', we offer them the 'extra' service
We develop individual, customised solutions for every client. This allows us to meet the customer needs, professional level and cost-efficient solutions while guaranteeing high-quality Customer Service interactions.
• Focus on customer satisfaction and efficiency
• 25,000 Call center seats, 30+ languages, 50+ locations
• Market specific training of agents, including technologies, soft skills and product training
• The complete package from taking orders to complaint management
• Rigourous recruiting processes and qualitative methods to ensure a high standard of customer service is upheld
• Regular QA sessions: Assesment centers, Mystery/ Feedback calls, online training, live-coaching, system checks
• Channels: e-Mail, telephone, Social media, brief, fax
We use our global presence, far-reaching experience and adaptive traits to combine multi-channel tends and provide the ideal Customer Service solution based on our clients needs.
International Transport Management with centralised interfaces to over 100 transport providers
arvatos Transport Management solution offers an established selection of transport providers for both Inbound and Outbound channels. We continually review carriers to offer the latest market solutions and provide a range of options to meet customers expectations on delivery times and price.
Trade & Tax Compliance
Compliance with international trade and customs regulations is an important aspect of global trade. In order to ensure problem-free supply of your goods to your customers abroad as well, we gladly take care of all necessary paperwork to comply with international regulations for customs clearance and verification documents. Arvato and its partners around the world meet all the international trade and customs regulations for you — so you can leave the paperwork to the experts.
Practical consulting based on e-Commerce best-practices and real-life data
Our Consulting team brings years’ worth of e-Commerce experience to give you Tier-1 Strategy consulting; providing you a partner for the ongoing optimisation of your online businesses performance. Our experts consult strategically and operatively along the entire e-Commerce value chain and utilise data from online analysis as well as our backend systems.
We also support you with expert IT advice – from strategic consulting on your information processing requirements to technical advice for your new e-Commerce, Omni-channel and Order Management technologies.
Our analytically thinking e-Commerce experts with consumer goods and brand enthusiasm, get straight to the point.
The service includes:
• Development of a global e-Commerce entry strategy for various markets and countries
• Estimation of sales volumes in various markets, business cases and operative forecasts
• Conception of internationalization strategies
• Multi-channel consulting
• Data based recommendations as to reducing returns volumes, shop audits and deep-dive shopping basket analysis
• Comprehensive IT consultancy services: from business and technology through to process optimization and infrastructure engineering
We take care of every return
We understand that seamless returns service is essential to ensure that your customers return. Arvato offers automated processes for Returns Management, such as our bag-sorter conveyor system, which ensures that accepted high-quality returned products are instantly back into the system and ready to despatch. We can also provide added value services such as ironing, repacking, sewing and cleaning.
A significant module of our e-Commerce solution is the integrated marketplace fulfilment service with which we connect you to the world's leading B2C online marketplaces.
Profit from a single system integration to scale your business across multiple marketplaces and use Arvato’s worldwide network of local fulfilment sites to offer your customers the delivery speed and quality they deserve.