With Trust’n’Pay you can give your customers the payment flexibility they want without taking on any of the risk – and still retain control of your customer relationship and data. We make sure your customers are happy and keep coming back for more by providing them with a seamless shopping experience from checkout through payment. And all the while you get access to the best customer insights on the market: the key to improving your credit approval rates and increasing sales.
What's in it for you
You own your brand and keep control of your customer relationship. Everything is done in your name, from invoicing to customer service and credit advice.
More payment flexibility reduces churn, with open invoice, direct debit and instalments plans all under your banner, earning you customers' trust and loyalty.
"We are not just another payment provider. We add real and lasting value to your brand, from treating your customers right to providing deeper customer insights that increase sales."Stefan Thorsch, Director of Sales, Germany
Secure more sales with better data
With open invoice the most popular e-commerce payment method by far, the more customers you approve the stronger your sales will be. Better risk management results in a higher approval rate and more revenue.
- Best-in-class risk management, including individual steering, exclusive payment experience data pool, integrated debtor management and collection information lead to more positive decision-making
- Continuous optimisation of the credit approval rate to boost sales, with the best balance between price and performance for your business
- Transparent, results-driven pricing with one credit check for all payment methods drives conversions but you only pay if your customer chooses open invoice
Make your checkout pay
Nobody takes kindly to rejection. Active credit approval shows customers the payment options open to them, keeping them happy and encouraging conversion while reducing the risk of fraud and payment default.
- Quick and easy credit approval and payment process with straightforward address verification, no separate terms and conditions, and no redirects
- Active credit approval reduces cart abandonment, with customers shown only valid payment options
- Trust’n’Pay is easily integrated into your systems, with dedicated integration teams taking into account your business needs and processes across the whole e-commerce chain from logistics to returns
Keep your customers close
With hundreds of shopping comparison engines and online marketplaces competing for your customers, retaining control of your brand is more important than ever. And while plenty of payment providers promise higher sales and smoother checkouts, they also hijack your customer relationship. As your business partner, we won't.
- We continually add value to your brand by taking good care of your customers and providing risk management expertise and data that drives your sales
- You retain complete brand integrity at all times. From checkout through invoicing, customer service and debt collection we stay firmly in the background
- Better claim management processes keep customers coming back for more, with customer service in your name, low (or no) fees for late payment, and calculated rehabilitation of debtors
e-commerce is in our blood
As a leading provider of services to some of the world’s top retail brands, we are experts at delivering solutions that add real value to your business. We understand the challenges and opportunities at play in this fast-changing landscape, and we have the services and expertise to help you meet them head on.
We are a trusted partner to many of Europe’s top e-commerce companies, providing omnichannel payment solutions that deliver a seamless brand experience across all channels, as well as risk management and debt collection services that give you invaluable insight into your customers and the best data for evaluating risk. What’s more, you can count on us for the highest standards of customer service and debt collection.
With a strong local presence in 22 countries, we have the international muscle to power your cross-border expansion, providing you with financial, legal and technical support in all your markets.