Facts & Figures
CR at Arvato: Facts and figures at a glance
Did you know that nine Arvato companies are now FSC-certified? And that Arvato Systems and Arvato CRM Solutions were distinguished as “TOP employers” in 2014?
In addition to our own projects and initiatives, we also promote issues that we feel strongly about through our membership in numerous organizations and initiatives. The following is an overview of our memberships, certifications and awards. Our environmental reports and guidelines are also available to download here, along with other relevant documents.
- German Association of Environmental Management (B.A.U.M. e.V.) and the Initiative Pro Recycling Papier (an initiative that promotes the use of recycled paper)
- Umweltinitiative der Ostwestfälischen Wirtschaft (an environmental initiative launched by businesses based in the German region of East Westphalia)
- Bundesverband Kraft-Wärme-Kopplung
- WWF Wood Group
- Arvato Systems and Mohn Media are active members of LEEN (Learning Energy Efficiency Networks) throughout Germany
- Environmental Foundation of the Economy in East Westphalia and the Union of Environmental Conservation Officers
- Bundesverband Audiovisueller Medien e.V. (BVV)
- Betriebsbeauftragten für Umweltschutz e.V. (VBU)
- Association Internationale des Bibliothéques (AIBM)
- International Association of Sound and Audiovisual Archives (IASA)
- Bundesverband für Musikindustrie (BVMI)
- Media Tech Association (MEDIA TECH)
- Verein für Medieninformation und Mediendokumentation (VFM)
- International Federation of Television Archives (FIAT/IFTA)
- DVD Copy Control Association
- Forschungsgesellschaft Druck e.V./ Graphic Technology Research Association (FOGRA)
- Fachverband Faltschachtel Industrie (FFI)
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO/IEC 27001
- ISO 50001
- PSO/ISO 12647-2
- Credit Services Association (CSA)
- International Standard on Assurance Engagements (ISAE) No. 3402 Type II
- Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) Level I
- Office of Fair Trading (OFT)
- Data Protection Act (DPA)
- Customer Service Excellence, Customer Services (with client Sefton)
- Customer Service Excellence, Revenues and Benefits (with client Sefton)
- Two Ticks (disability symbol)
- Investors in People (IIP)
- Arvato CRM Solutions was recognized as TOP Employer, Germany, by the TOP Employers Institute (2014).
- Arvato Systems also was recognized as TOP Employer, Germany, by the TOP Employers Institute (2014).
- Arvato direct services Cottbus won the prize awarded by the German federal state of Brandenburg’s equal opportunities agency to businesses that successfully integrate disabled employees (2013).
- Arvato telco services Erfurt GmbH won prizes awarded by the German federal state of Thuringia’s equal opportunities agency for its exemplary commitment to inclusion of people with disabilities and for successfully managing the integration of disabled employees (2013).
- Arvato Systems won the Deutscher Rechenzentrumspreis for an energy efficiency project at its computing center in Gütersloh (2013).
- Arvato UK & Ireland won the National Outsourcing Association (NAO) award in the “Skills Development Programs” category for its “Talent for Tomorrow” (T4T) initiative (2013).
- In acknowledgement of Arvato’s accomplishments in Ireland, Arvato Finance was recognized for its achievements in contributing to the Irish economy in the inaugural Ireland Inc. FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) Global 100 Index (2013).
- Arvato direct services Cottbus was awarded the Brandenburgischer Ausbildungspreis by the German federal state of Brandenburg’s ministry of labor for providing vocational training to people with disabilities (2012).
- Arvato China was distinguished as one of the country’s ten employers exercising the greatest corporate social responsibility at the China Best Employer Awards in Beijing (2012).
- Arvato Ireland received the Best Member 2012 award at the Repak Recycling Awards (2012).
- Arvato SCM Ireland received the Repak Best Packaging Initiative Award (2011).
- All call centers in France and Morocco have been awarded the Social Responsibility Label. Arvato France received it for the second time in January 2010. The label recognizes Arvato France’s ability to provide high-quality services in a socially responsible environment. The label is awarded for three years by the professional unions AFRC and SP2C (2010).
- Mohn Media received special recognition as an environmentally oriented company at the Print & Media Awards (2008).
- Arvato received the Global100 Eco-Tech Award (environmental prize) at the EXPO AICI Japan (2005).