Fast Track – NFC wristband & card
Contactless payments made smarter
AfterPay Fast Track is an instant-payment solution that combines near-field communication (NFC) technology with payment after delivery. An NFC bracelet or other connected device allows customers to make contactless payments, without cards or cash, while our flexible AfterPay service lets them later, when and how they want.
AfterPay Fast Track makes it easier and quicker for your customers to pay, reducing waiting time and encouraging spending. At the same time, it improves customer satisfaction while reducing your operational costs and risk. And it allows you to gather relevant data about your customers, improving your marketing and making the entire visitor journey better every step of the way.
It can also be used to control VIP access, cloakrooms, parking and age and height restrictions.
Queues are a business-critical issue for your operations. Not only is queuing no fun for your customers, it also hurts your business. If you are not convinced of this already, you need to read this Business Insight report.
Based on facts, research and real business experience, it describes how queuing affects both your customers and your revenues more than you think (and it´s not for the better).
You will also learn why - and how - contactless payment options can be the answer.
What’s in it for you – how AfterPay Fast Track benefits your business
- A faster and more convenient payment process encourages spending
- The ability to pay later or in instalments attracts more customers
- A more enjoyable customer experience increases satisfaction and repeat visits
- Faster transaction times free up staff, allowing for a better use of resources
- More transactions possible during shorter time frames and peak demand
- Reduction in costs and risks associated with credit cards and cash handling
- Real-time data monitoring gives you a complete overview of your operations
- Customer insights show you who is most profitable and how to attract them
- Enhanced opportunities for targeted marketing and rewarding your most loyal customers
What’s in it for your customers – improving the customer experience
Payments take only a second, meaning less time queuing and more time for fun and shopping. Check-in is smooth too, with no need to check out.
Spending need never get out of control. Families and groups can connect multiple bracelets to one main account and set individual spending limits.
With no need for cash for cash or cards, there is little or no risk of loss or theft. NFC uses encryption to share and use information, ensuring confidentiality.
A choice of payment methods, including the option to pay later, allows customers to enjoy a day out even when they don’t have cash on hand.
No card, no cash, no waiting
“It’s by far the simplest solution I have experienced. Payments are fast and the queues are short. I can focus on enjoying the event rather than waiting in line. ”Happy festival-goer and NFC fan Mika Somppi