As high-tech companies work to find new avenues for growth, returns logistics and aftermarket services are increasingly being used as not only a key differentiator but also as an additional revenue stream. Improving the service will create new earnings potential.
For a long time returns logistics had been given little focus at management level. After sales services often had negative associations in companies and were seen merely as a cost burden. In recent years, however, after sales has evolved into a strategic pillar of supply chain management.
Each year Arvato's logistics centers handle the after sales of more than 10 million high-tech and consumer electronic products from retail and e-commerce outlets, as well as over 5 million warranty cases.
Returns management is mainly driven by the way a product is being collected for repair. Arvato has a global network of international and regional providers of drop-off/return points and also offers walk-in and pick-up solutions. Thanks to our many years of experience and a strong reverse logistics network, we are able to offer customized returns logistics solutions.
- Serial number-based identification and warranty check
- Standard replacement or preferred replacement products (SWAP)
- Customer-specific return processes, including e.g. in-warranty, out-of-warranty cases
- Visibility of the entire returns management process via the online returns portal
- Screening and testing of returned goods
- Support for repairs or repairs management for partners
Efficient returns processes strengthen customer loyalty and offer a positive contact with your end customers.
Improved after market performance
Benefits for you
- Simplification of returns processes thanks to a centrally managed network of international return hubs.
- Significant reduction in No failure found (NFF) through innovative screening methods and customizable processes.
- Increased customer satisfaction thanks to improved turn-around-time.
- Simplification of customer processes customer experience through good integration of frontend and backend processes.