Accelerating the customer experience: How automotive brands can create a 360-degree view of the customer
To succeed in today’s highly competitive market, automotive manufacturers need to create a single 360-degree view of their customers, with the ability to track and understand their behaviours, to make sure they don’t miss sales and retention opportunities.
But in an era of data overload, this can be hard to achieve!
Did you know?
- Companies currently support an average of eleven communication channels
- Premium car customers have 25% more interactions in the buying cycle
- Car buyers switch an average of four times between online and offline channels
- But only 8% of organisations believe all their customer contact channels are connected
This ultimate guide provides tips and strategies to help you fine tune your customer service via social media to improve the customer experience, maximise brand loyalty and grow market share. It includes:
- The latest data on social media activity in the automotive sector
- Real-life scenarios showing how brands can respond to customer service enquiries via social media in the right way
- Ten key tips to get your social media customer service motoring
Don’t get left in the slow lane when it comes to customer service on social media!