Print Management Specialist (Print Procurement/POS)
REF: “PMS/PM”, SEDE: Milan/Calcinate CONTACT: email@example.com
The Print Management Specialist will be based out of our Milan or Calcinate office in Italy and will initially work together with our Print Management - Production Teams in the Netherlands. He / she will oversee operations, procurement, production, and execution of print, POS and promotional projects for our major international clients in Italy and South Europe. We are looking for a person with Print Management Experience, drive for growth and ambition to assume further responsibilities by helping develop our Print Management operations and production teams in Italy.
· Oversee and facilitate procurement, production, shipping, and billing for the client’s jobs and projects; be a vital link between the client, production, and suppliers to ensure all terms of the contract and engagement are delivered flawlessly.
· Build successful partnerships with the client business leads and key decision makers to increase and expand revenue opportunities by identifying production solutions and evaluating current spend.
· Proactively negotiate with new and existing suppliers to drive down costs and deliver process efficiencies for the client. Continually improve margin and profitability on all jobs.
· Prepare and oversee the status of all client jobs and/or projects, confirm that all jobs are delivered on-time, and expedite operations that delay or alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
· Collect, review, and organize job requirements and provide strategic guidance to the production team to optimize bidding and production processes.
· Manage all aspects of production with vendors on behalf of the client, conferring with vendors concerning delivery timetables and maintaining current status of assigned projects at all times.
· Analyze job revenue, cost and profitability of the account; perform quarterly and yearly analysis to present Quarterly Business Reviews to the client.
· Ensure contract obligations are being met by both Arvato and the client.
· Consistently exceed client expectations and ensure the production team is providing superior customer service.
· Travelling may be required from time to time.
· Hands-on production management experience, within a manufacturing, client, or agency environment.
· Experience with print management, point of sale and premiums (goodies).
· Knowledge of suppliers and vendors of those categories in Italy and experience negotiating job costs and schedules.
· Direct client interfacing experience.
· Proven project management skills.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with senior level professionals.
· Highly proficient with MS Office software, especially Excel.
· Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
· Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
· Italian language at native speaker level, English proficiency, any other European language (in particular South European language, like Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, etc.) would be an advantage
Arvato, a part of the Bertelsmann Group, is an international operating outsourcing company, providing integrated services in Customer Service, E-Commerce, Logistics, Finance, Marketing, Print and Loyalty. With more than 70.000 employees in 40 countries we offer customized solutions with true added value for national and global corporations.
In Italy Arvato offers different services: eCommerce solutions, customer service, logistics, and loyalty solutions in three sites: Milan, Bergamo and Calcinate (BG).
Are you interested in this job position? Or do you know someone could interested in it?
We are looking forward receiving the application at firstname.lastname@example.org under reference "PMS/PM " . (express also your Authorization of your personal data treatment according to the Law 675/96 art. 13 Lgs196/03). Please provide CV with contract and economical details in Italian and in English.
The recruitment is open to male and female (L. 903/77 )