Arvato Systems to appear with an expanded IT portfolio at leading global trade show for TV and media
Cologne/Guetersloh. With more than 93,000 visitors from more than 150 countries expected to attend this year, the NAB Show has become the world's best known trade show for TV and media solutions in the 92 years since its establishment. It will take place this year from April 7 to April 10, 2014, in Las Vegas, as usual. For Arvato Systems, the NAB once again represents a good platform for presenting an extensive portfolio of solutions for media asset management, studio production, broadcast management, and cross-media sales, together with a range of new innovations.
Appearing together with its partner, ANNOVA Systems, at booth SU7821, Arvato Systems will be providing information at the NAB Show 2014 about its internationally successful system solutions. This year, the IT specialist has expanded its trade show presence to include the presentation of ingest automation and digital marketing as well as the display of custom-tailored end-to-end solutions for cross-media environments.
The solutions in detail:
• As a MAM tool suitable for the highest demands, Arvato Systems' VPMS video production system supports the professional creation, management, editing, and distribution of digital video material. As an alternative, Arvato Systems offers the Avamio product as a compact but powerful version of the media asset management tool.
• New: the platform-independent solution for ingest automation that can be integrated into any existing infrastructure, and is ideal for growing media management environments thanks to its flexibility.
• The ClipJOCKEY system, which will also be presented at the trade show, is a stand-alone solution attuned to the key processes in the control room of TV broadcasters and production companies, and is used around the world every day as a professional multi-channel production tool.
• With the Avatega modular broadcast management system, Arvato Systems again caters for operational business processes in the areas of linear and non-linear license management, program planning, and sales of advertising time with a compact out-of-the-box solution.
• Additional areas of application, such as cross-media sales and inventory optimization are covered with the AdStore sales platform and the S4AdOpt optimization engine.
This extensive range of solutions has resulted in numerous successful international implementations in recent months. Whether Shaw Media or Rogers in Canada, Revolt TV in the US, MTV Oy in Finland, or medcom in Panama, these and numerous other customers are already benefiting today from the functional combination of product features and individual consulting expertise – a mix that really makes cross-media end-to-end solutions possible for all requirements in the field of TV and new media.
The Arvato Systems team looks forward to your visit at Booth SU7821 Appointments can be made in advance by sending an email to email@example.com.
More information about the Arvato Systems products and services for the TV and media sector is available at www.s4m.arvato-systems.com.
About Arvato Systems
Arvato Systems is a systems integrator with a solid reputation. We not only implement standard software, but also offer tailor-made, industry-specific and individually Id solutions. More than 2,500 dedicated employees at 25 sites throughout the world are Is there for their customers. As part of the Arvato network, a leading global BPO provider belonging to Bertelsmann, we have the unique capability to create entire value chains and combine IT with other Arvato services to deliver an integrated service offer from one source. The strength of Arvato Systems lies in the intelligent combination of systems integration and planning, operation and support.
Customers from the world of media, one of our core areas of expertise, can also benefit from these solutions. Custom-tailored Arvato Systems solutions for broadcast management, media asset management, and publishing, enhanced by marketing and enterprise solutions that are in use today in more than 30 countries.
Our customers appreciate the way we bring in-depth industry know-how, cross-platform expertise, a true partnership approach, and genuine entrepreneurial spirit to the table. Our solutions pave the way for your success. www.arvato-systems.de