Gartner and Arvato co-branded newsletter
The e-commerce industry has changed the game when it comes to growth.
Scalability, ease of set-up, and access to international customers are just a few of the opportunities afforded to e-commerce organizations in the current industry climate. However there are also challenges; new markets bring specific legal and compliance requirements and as consumers become more demanding, convenient payments options are becoming more critical. Preventing fraud and minimising bad debt can also be a challenge on an international level.
With this in mind, we have developed a newsletter featuring Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Finance and Accounting BPO – in our opinion, one of the most important independent assessments of leading vendors in the Global F&A BPO market.
In the newsletter, we explore how Finance and Accounting outsourcing can enable growth and expansion in the e-commerce industry.
The newsletter includes:
- An article from Rainer Majcen, CEO Global F&A entitled “Finance and Accounting outsourcing e-commerce solutions: Enabling growth and expansion”
- A complete version of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for F&A BPO
- Three tools and technology spotlights, outlining Arvato’s vertical specific solutions
- A short interview with industry expert Freddy Sobin, Group CEO of Consortio Fashion Group around payment trends in e-commerce
- Two case studies that demonstrate Arvato’s experience in enabling growth and expansion for e-commerce clients
We have arranged complimentary access to the full newsletter for our clients and contacts. If you would like to read it, please visit: http://www.arvato.com/gartner-mq-bpo-fa/
Arvato is proud of being positioned as a Leader* based on the evaluation criteria of ability to execute and completeness of vision. The strengths highlighted by Gartner include our global experience, strong ability to deliver flexibility in standard processes and strong sector experience.
*Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.