Arvato systems international certified according to ISO
The quality of Arvato systems knows no bounds: not only does the company operate nationally according to certified standards, but all required quality and security criteria are also met internationally. For instance, Arvato systems’ high quality has now been confirmed in Germany according to the ISO/IEC 27001 standard, while Arvato system’s data center in Shanghai has been awarded the coveted ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certificate by the DNV Certification B.V. in Rotterdam.
After Arvato systems in Germany became one of the first companies in the world to be certified according to the ISO/IEC 27001 standard at the start of 2006, this quality valuation has been conclusively confirmed in the context of system advancement by the “German Society for Quality and Management Systems” (DQS) in March 2007. The ISO / IEC 27001 standard specifies requirements for conceiving, introducing, operating, monitoring, servicing and improving documented information security management systems (ISMS), taking into account the risks within an organization. Amongst other things, the auditor’s positive impression related to:
- the employees’ dedication,
- the support of verification management,
- the professional handling of information security,
- traceable, real-time and planned incident tracking,
- comprehensive risk assessment, which takes into account structural and informal values and
- the acceptance of residual risk through the information security forum.
Arvato systems’ claim of operating according to the highest quality criteria also extends to its overseas branches. Thus, the Arvato systems data center in Shanghai proved its professional and quality-focused approach in accordance with the ISO/IEC 27001/2005 standard within just three months. This standard supplies process-oriented specifications for setting up and operating security systems for networks and IT equipment. The advantages of certification for Arvato systems Shanghai’s customers are:
- More and improved service for existing and future customers.
- Effective security services for protecting sensitive customer data and processes.
- Fulfillment of all certification requirements related to the Arvato systems data centers.
"These certifications not only prove Arvato systems’ high quality awareness, but moreover offer the company’s customers the certainty that all solutions are developed across all borders according to strictly defined quality parameters," says Dr. Michael Pesch, CEO of Arvato systems.