Debt collection done better
With closer to 40 years’ experience in debt collection, we know what works – and how it is done. Flexibility and communication are essential, which is why we go out of our way to contact your customers personally to find out more about their situation and help them draw up a plan to pay back their debt. That way you can be sure of getting paid as quickly as possible without jeopardising your relationship.
After all, missing a payment doesn’t make someone a bad customer. At some point they chose to buy from you and will want to do so again – if they are treated fairly. By taking care of your customers like they were our own, we not only help them to pay their debts, we help them to remain profitable and loyal by finding a solution that works for everyone.
Find out more about the Arvato approach to debt collection.
- Free up time: Optimized in-house processes reduce administration
- Cash flow: Higher realisation rates for receivables accelerate liquidity flow
- Protect your reputation: Having a neutral third party handle collection protects your image, reputation and brand
- Analysis: Control and compare collection results and shifts in your collection portfolios
- Care for customers, combat churn: Effective, personal dialogue with debtors means greater customer satisfaction, and lower levels of churn
- Flexible: Finding the right solution for increased solution rates
- Customized: Tailored solution and strategy depending on your requirements
- Service focus: Dedicated client administrator
What you get
We offer transparent, real time reporting, ensuring for example that incoming payments are accounted for quickly. Regular updates allow customers to view and download detailed, comprehensive reports.
By offering benchmarking, we can increase your success rates for full payment. Our proactive approach ensures higher solution rates, along with even greater churn prevention and customer retention.
With our extensive databases and IT systems, we can coordinate procedures and provide professional segmentation to achieve the highest possible efficiency. We also have all the necessary expertise when the situation calls for a legal process.
Our regular customer-satisfaction surveys show that
we match the standards accepted for the Banking and
Finance sector, with 87% customer satisfaction.
Our interactive text messages combined with the mobile web portal have been shown to increase debtor engagement by 24 %.