Financial services are the backbone of every eCommerce business.. Arvato´s eCommerce financial services can help you to successfully manage and expand your business.
Whether you are looking for a multi-currency support, or a combination of international and local payment methods, risk management, or a partner to take on responsibility for managing your backend processes from start to finish, Arvato is the right service provider to help you realize your visions and grow your company.
We are the partner of choice for many companies selling their products internationally but not willing or able to deal with the complexities of tax laws and payment guidelines alone. Operating as a reseller in more than 150 countries worldwide, we act as the merchant of record for a number of our customers, completely managing their financial value chain from start to finish.
What we offer:
- Service model: Arvato acts as an outsourcing provider supporting your financial operations.
- Reseller model: Arvato purchases your products and (re)sells them under the Arvato name, handling tax compliance and other financial challenges.
- Payment Gateway: PCI-certified payment processing globally through a single API.
- Risk management: real-time fraud checks for eCommerce payments. Arvato provides its customers with effective fraud protection through 3-D Secure as well as ISO 9001:2000 and PCI level 1 certification.
- Accounts receivable management: invoicing, chargeback management, dunning.
- Accounts payable: monetary payouts and physical shipments, also for campaigns and incentive programs.
- Reporting: standardized or customized analysis, based on our SAP Business Warehouse.
Facts & figures
Benefits for you
Direct access to a large global portfolio of payment methods. Payment Gateway combines some of the world’s largest payment service providers with local providers in particular markets.
Fraud and risk management for the diversified European and international markets together with all sensitive data handled in a PCI-compliant way and accessible through a single interface.