Premium brands need premium customer service: Creating a single customer view in an omnichannel world
The digital age has changed the way customers shop, as well as how they interact and engage with businesses. We all expect to be able to use multiple devices to research and buy products, effortlessly and quickly, whatever location we are in. The same goes for customer service – it needs to be immediate, effective and delivered via our favoured channel.
Yet many retailers are still struggling to get this right. While many offer multiple contact channels, they lack the ‘single view of the customer’ due to disjointed data, systems and processes. As a result, the customer experience, loyalty and ultimately the bottom line, can suffer.
Readers of the white paper will learn
- why consumer expectations are changing with a new generation of ‘millennial shoppers’ coming of age
- how retailers can make the transition from multi- to omnichannel customer service
- how to create a single view of the customer, including technology, processes and people, in order to provide the best possible customer experience
- how the use of new technologies like Artificial Intelligence can support a more proactive approach to customer service
- how working with a partner has helped premium modern casual lifestyle brand MARC O’POLO make omnichannel a reality