There is always room for improvement in the dunning process!
Retain customers, avoid collections and optimize return flows
The dunning process as part of receivable management is an important component of the order-to-cash process and serves to ensure the collection of accounts receivable. It comes into play once an invoice is not paid promptly and the creditor is entitled to send a payment reminder. This is usually done within the scope of commercial respectively pre-litigation dunning.
A delayed payment does not need to end a good customer relationship. Modern communication media, diverse payment methods and flexible payment options will secure quick debt collection and rather strengthen the customer relationship. An optimized dunning process therefore plays a key role in receivable management, as it avoids the more expensive collection process.
Trust the experts
Target-oriented innovations and comprehensive advice
The focus should remain on maintaining the long-term relationship between companies and end customers even in the event of a default of payment. In order to handle it in the most customer-friendly and efficient manner, it is usually necessary to address customers in a targeted manner and to create an IT environment that enables, for example, the control of communication channels and tonality. Individual and digital solutions are just as important for the payment and settlement of a delayed invoice as a tailored and comprehensible dunning message, so that your brand is optimally represented. We therefore provide you with customised solutions for first party debt collection in order to target your customers directly.
Three criteria for successful dunning processes:
- Multi-channel communication aimed at the end customer to improve the returns rate
- Digital platforms and diverse payment methods for a pleasant customer journey - including mobile ones
- Messages, tonality and timing of the speech according to communication science aspects
- Our industry experts communicate with your customers in almost all common languages
- White label paypages and user portals improve the customer journey and have a high level of usability
- Insights in real time through a close technical collaboration via interfaces, CRM systems and customised interfaces for better customer convenience
- Agile dunning supported by artificial intelligence, data science and machine learning procedures for more effective debt collection
Our Dunning Services
Full packages or components for the dunning process to run optimally
Every company is different - and therefore has different requirements for receivables management. That's why we put target-oriented analysis and detailed consulting first. In this way, potentials for optimization can be identified and the most efficient solutions can be implemented. In dunning, for example, these are the following services:
- Debtor service and management of payment receipts
- Processing of customer complaints
- Pre-collection/commercial dunning
- Dunning calls: In and outbound calls as payment reminders and for customer advice
- Written dunning, such as by letter, email, SMS and Messenger
- Provision of innovative and popular payment methods
- Implementation of white label customer portals for simple payment processing via Paylink
- Agile and digital process design and implementation
- International handling of open receivables
- If required: Transfer to collection
Where can you meet our dunning specialists? What is the latest trend in the field of dunning procedures? Read more about it:
The dunning process plays a key role in the relationship between businesses and consumers. Each company
should look to optimise this process, since a sound and agile dunning system can help to avoid having to initiate debt collection
3 reasons to optimise the dunning process
Companies are gaining more discretion when it comes to using resources. By avoiding investments in necessary internal dunning processes, this allows them to concentrate on their core business.