For success in the future, today’s approach needs to be Multi-Cloud. This means digital processes functioning on future-ready Cloud technologies.
With our Cloud Consulting you benefit from a structured approach to the analysis of your IT environment, aiming to identify and develop those areas with Cloud potential. We work closely with our clients to identify what is needed for Multi-Cloud business to become a reality. Based on our findings, we develop and implement future-oriented strategies with powerful solutions.
Holistic 360-degree Approach
Our Cloud Consulting approach includes a detailed evaluation of all parameters which could be relevant to your journey into Multi-Cloud business.
Data security is a key element in this. Critical data stored in the Cloud must be secure. Our Cloud Consulting incorporates a full analysis of your specific data security requirements. Clients receive practical recommendations on how and where to store and manage business-critical data. Working with you, we develop an architecture design on which the structured and cost effective migration of software applications and Cloud services will be based. We evaluate existing IT components as well as processed data and review their integration into the IT landscape. Great care needs to be taken at this stage, as the technical setup and processes of local IT environments do not always lend themselves to a seamless transition to a highly-standardized Cloud environment. In order to assess the changes necessary for Cloud integration, we conduct a detailed and thorough analysis of all interfaces.
Customized Cloud Solutions
Based on your company’s goals, we develop a tailored strategy, which is executed by selecting and implementing those Cloud solutions most appropriate for both your existing IT infrastructure and your strategic business model.
Throughout the implementation of your strategies and the transformation of your processes and applications, we are at your side evaluating possible approaches and supporting you as your business Cloud migration takes place.
Our clients benefit from our experience in planning and implementing current migration strategies, such as the Lift & Shift approach used for existing applications, the transition of customized applications while retaining their basic structure, or moving updated legacy applications into the Cloud. As well as this we are always ready to use our expertise to support you in launching new native, cloud-based developments or in implementing Saas solutions to replace existing applications.
Cloud Consulting– adding value to the Multi-Cloud approach
Rich Digital Innovation
If your goals include improved internal communications; more transparent project management or offering your customers different and improved services, then the implementation of modern PaaS and SaaS solutions can optimize and digitalize business processes – with minimal barriers to entry. Automated speech and image recognition, for example, are offered when using Salesforce and Office 365 based on PaaS and Cognitive Services.
- Benefit from our well-established Cloud Expertise in IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Rely on our professional needs analysis
- Trust in our customer-oriented strategies and customized Cloud solutions
Use our IT system integrator skills to ensure that integrating your Cloud solutions into your IT infrastructure is a fast and straightforward process.
Intelligent Cost Reduction
If your goals include breaking down long-standing walls between software silos, creating a homogeneous application environment or decommissioning outmoded systems, then powerful Cloud-based solutions can replace outdated applications and offer significant cost reduction.
- We analyze your existing IT system environment and look at the operational requirements of all the different sections within your company.
- We rely on what we call BusDevOps: our Cloud teams include process and industry-specific experts as well as Cloud and solution specialists. Working closely with our clients and with a full bi-directional exchange of information we are able to develop the best possible Cloud solutions for our clients.
- We are able to find opportunities for disruptive cost reductions: replacing an outdated piece of software with an SaaS solution or using a PaaS solution to support manual work processes, so that you pay only for services you have actually used – whole blocks of cost simply disappear.
- We find opportunities for incremental cost savings: optimize individual software components with an automated infrastructure and improve the usage of test systems and applications with a significant reduction in effort.
If your goals include making quick, cost-effective changes to your IT environment and having the ability to react rapidly to market changes with appropriate business processes, then the latest Cloud solutions can offer the flexibility you need to respond to the changing customer and market requirements.
- We analyze the individual requirements of all areas in the company.
- We design a precisely tailored Cloud solution with a minimal number of interfaces to your existing IT.
- As part of our agile approach we are quick to develop prototypes which can be used for testing and evaluation by different areas of the business.
- Following a successful sales campaign, we are quick to remove IT resources no longer needed without charging residual costs.
- We can optionally, at customer request, transfer temporary prototypes into your permanent IT architecture in a professional and methodical manner.
Smart Digital Governance
As a manager or an IT expert, you may spend a substantial portion of your time dealing with questions of security. You want to make security decisions based on valid and relevant information. A valuable addition to our consultancy is our specialized legal team that can support you in the systematic identification of your security needs.
- Based on interviews with staff and internal stakeholders or vulnerability scan analyses we analyze the requirements of your business.
- We sort and prioritize the security requirements by business division and by area (e.g. access security, failover scenarios, data protection etc.).
- We work with you, responding to the security requirements of your organization, to develop your strategic solution.
- We develop and prepare a platform for you, enabling you to cope effectively with Governance, Risk and Compliance.
Our Consulting Modules – the detail
Orientation Workshops: Using a Multi-Cloud strategy to implement Digitalization
Take a strategic overview of Cloud technologies and their development over the next few years. Learn how these changes will affect your company and its operations.
Human Resource Management Consulting
Learn about the different types of knowledge workers and understand how to identify each type and ensure that they are provided with the right digital tools.
Workplace Process Consulting
Learn how digitalization strategies can help improve the efficiency of your processes, as well as how best to implement optimization measures in a time and technology efficient way.
IT Strategy Consulting
Cloud Solution Consulting
Create an architecture for your Multi-Cloud solution. The design process reviews existing components, looks at how they fit into the corporate IT environment and considers the processed data, and that at the end of the process you are able to implement a structured, cost-efficient migration project.
Cloud Cost & Performance Analysis
Learn how you can make your IT environment more dynamic, and how you can use Cloud technologies to optimize business processes. Compare IT costs and availability of various solutions and realize some significant savings.
Review your Cloud Architecture design against the background of your current licensing situation: compare license costs of your existing IT infrastructure with the equivalent Cloud model.
Privacy Protection & Security Issues Consulting
Basic IT Security Check
As Head of IT or corporate data security officer, learn how IT security and data protection is organized within your company.
IT Infrastructure Consulting
Cloud Readiness Check
Benefit from documented, technical business recommendations for your transition into Cloud Computing.
Client OS Readiness Check
Learn the best way of introducing a new version of a client operating system, which inventory tools are best for the hob, and what factors favor success in OS migration.
Application Transition to the Cloud
You will receive a document showing how PaaS services can be effective for a range of corporate applications and learn what approaches and resources you need for the transition.
Private Cloud Consulting
As a service provider that wants to take the maximum advantage of the benefits that Cloud computing can bring, you will learn how specific applications or data sets can be retained on-site.
Enterprise Mobility Consulting
Learn how you can look at the areas of Enterprise Mobility Strategy, Mobile Security and Mobile Infrastructure as parts of an integrated whole. You will receive your individual architectural design for mobile end devices.