SAP on Azure
Scalability, flexibility and compliance for your SAP environment? We take you to the Azure Cloud.
Learn more about our use cases and the added value
SAP Systems on the Microsoft Cloud enable you to increase your response time, lower your costs, and ensure high data security and resilience in typical workload scenarios.
- Development Systems
- Test and Training Systems
- Project Systems with limited usage
- Sandbox Systems
- Replacement for On Premise Hosted Production Environments
- HANA introductions to SAP customers
- Direct introduction to cloud infrastructure for new SAP customers
- Availability and automatic change to emergency systems in the event of a disaster
- Geo-redundant availability of data in different regions
- Restore facility in case of system failure
- Environments are delivered in minutes without the need for additional hardware
- Delete and reinitialize environments with new data at the touch of a button
- Decreased dependency on test scenarios by launching additional test environments
- Usage-based fees reduce the total cost of test and development environments when systems start/stop
- Correctable systemizing for system enhancements or integration projects (e.g., purchase of SAP HANA certified hardware or company takeovers)
- Better scalability in high load periods (e.g., monthly accounts, Christmas business, etc.)
- Emergency systems without additional costs (except storage)
- Emergency scenarios worldwide and staggered depending on the application
We support you in transitioning and operating your SAP Solution in the Azure Cloud
- We help you to make the right decisions for your Cloud Transition.
- We ensure 24/7 operations for your SAP environment in the Azure Cloud.
- We provide managed services for optimal basic operations.
- We ensure smooth processes: In addition to the application operation, we also manage your customer, finance and logistics processes.
Take advantage of the close partnership between Microsoft and SAP
Active Directory and Office 365 Integration
- Single sign-on based on the Azure Active Directory without additional services.
- Connections with Office 365 and Dynamics.
Statement of our expert
"At the moment, Microsoft is the only hyper scaler that uses its internal SAP systems in its own cloud. This is a huge advantage for SAP users using the Azure Cloud, as bugs are discovered and eliminated early on by SAP or Microsoft as part of their own use."
Markus Krenn, Customer Success Manager Azure Solutions Arvato Systems