Why you need an upgrade
Performance and Security - SAP Customer Experience
e versions reach their end-of-life approximately two years after release. This means that SAP will no longer provide technical support for that version under the original contract, and will no longer provide patches for bugs found in the platform. This can lead to performance and security issues.
How we can help
It can be challenging to decide exactly when to upgrade, and what the project complexity and costs are. As one of the original SAP Customer Experience development partners, we have a long-standing reputation for integrating industry-leading technology and we
- Offer a simple approach to complex problems
- Have 9 years of SAP Customer Experience
- Focus on solutions for Digital Transformation. A unique combination of industry knowledge and manufacturer-independent technology expertise ensures successful projects with well-known companies around the world.
Where to start
We are offering a free upgrade analysis to help you determine if you should upgrade and what the costs will be.
A functional analysis:
- Assess if all of your business needs are being met by your current platform.
- Plan for future business growth and determine how new, out-of-the-box features can replace custom-coded functionality in your existing platform.