Warehousing & Distribution
As a multi-channel distribution specialist, Arvato can control all warehousing and distribution processes from the production floor to your distribution channels efficiently and reliably.
Benefits of our services:
All warehouses work on the same system, allowing for accurate comparisons between global locations, with a standardized method for comprehensive reporting.
Excess inventory is avoided, ensuring prime inventory allocation and optimizing your working capital throughout the supply chain.
- Global network of top-quality warehouse locations
- Certified security solutions for high-value products (TAPA)
- Paperless warehousing processes with innovative picking strategies and technologies (e.g. pick-by-light, pick-by-voice, etc.)
- Customized process models seamlessly integrated into SAP
- Batch and serial number tracking
- Distribution solutions for direct-to-retail, direct-to-store, and direct-to-consumer
- Further value-added services such as value-added logistics services and postponement as well as network analysis and management
- The option of combining manufacturing and distribution processes in one system
- Bonded locations
Time Critical Delivery
Services that are provided by banks and data centers require immediate attention when a loss of service occurs. Through our highly sophisticated service networks we can respond immediately during those times to ensure that service is restored quickly.
Our critical delivery networks are designed to enable express deliveries with a response time of 2-6 hours in your territory of choice. The quick response ensures that you maintain optimal service levels with your customers, resulting in customer satisfaction.